Hello! First of all, welcome to our blog! My name is Dee and I am the mother and the wife. I am very happy that you have visited us. Giving Freely began on September 12, 2020. Long before then, I had considered blogging. Well, I had one blog called Nuestra Familia, Nuestro Blog in 2014. Having a blog is a way to fulfill the desire I’ve always had to write. Thank you for taking from your valuable time to read us.
1. I was born in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, where I lived until I was 12 years old, and then from 18 to 20 years old. I have also lived in the following places:
- Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Kitzingen, Germany
- Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fort Rucker, Alabama
- Phenix City, Alabama
- And now in South Carolina
2. At the age of 4, I suffered from nephrotic syndrome. It is a medical condition in which the kidneys allow protein to leak into the urine. Because of that, I was admitted to the hospital for about a month.
3. I have a master’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Information Assurance and Security.
4. I have worked in the areas of customer service, real estate, IT, and lately as a teacher (bilingual and substitute).
5. Since May 2018, my husband and I have been on the ketogenic diet, also known as Keto.
6. I’m not perfect and my grammar isn’t perfect either.
The Three Men of my Life:
Enough about me. Now I have to talk about the men who have the key to my heart: a king and two princes, the three loves of my life. I am in love and will be for the rest of my life!
My husband, the papa bear, is an exceptional man, who above all things loves God. He is meek, humble, loving, patient; a gift from God for my life and for the lives of our children. We met when I was in middle school and have been inseparable ever since. He is without a doubt the man that God separated for me, my best friend, my confidant. But he is not the only man in my life …
… Because he has to share me with two others: my princes. With the big freckled one and the one with green eyes. Gabriel Andrés (18 years old) and Japheth (14 years old) are the fruit of our love, our treasures. Since they were both born, they have filled us with great happiness. Gabe is outgoing, comical, and sociable. He enjoys learning about various subjects, reading, watching movies, and playing World of Warcraft, among others. Japheth, on the other hand, is kind, curious, and detailed. He enjoys watching YouTube videos, taking electronics apart (as his father did when he was that age) and putting them back together, and playing video games. They are both different, but with charming qualities. We never get bored with them because they always have something interesting or funny to say.
Anyway, that’s us, although maybe it’s more than you wanted to know about our family.