I will keep adding to this list soon
- That (name(s)) may be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
- That (name(s)) walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
- That (name(s)) are strengthened with all power, according to God’s glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy.
- That (name(s)) should go and bear fruit and that their fruit should abide.
- That (name(s)) be like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that they do, may they prosper.
- That (name(s)) do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with their God Almighty.
- That (name(s)) stand firm in God.
- That (name(s)) rejoice in the Lord always. That they rejoice!
- That (name(s)) do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let their requests be made known to God.
- That the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard the hearts and minds of (name(s)) in Christ Jesus.
- That (name(s)) think about the things that are true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, and commendable.
- That (name(s)) learn to be content with whatever they have. That they learn the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
- May God Himself, the God of peace, sanctify (name(s)) through and through.
- May the whole spirit, soul, and body of (name(s)) be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- God, Your Word says that You are faithful and that You will do it. I trust You.